The Member of Parliament Ledzokuku, Dr. Bernard Okoe Boye, is the new chairperson for the newly constituted Board of the Korle –Bu Teaching Hospital.
The President made the announcement Friday in consultation with the Council of state.
Below is the full list of Member of the Board:
1. Hon. Dr. Bernard Okoe Boye – Chairperson (MP, Ledzokuku, Gov't appointee)
2. Dr. Radha Maria Odua Hackman (Gov't appointee)
3. Mr Jerry Ahmed Shaib (Gov't appointee)
4. Dr Patrina Tekyi-Ankrah (Gov't appointee)
5. Prof Margaret Lartey (Dean, School of Medicine and Dentistry)
6. Dr Samuel Asiamah (Director of Medical Affairs/ Ag. CEO)
7. Mrs Elizabeth Bruce (Director of Pharmacy)
8. Mr Bright Korkoryie (Director Of Finance)
9. Mrs Rita Aryee (Director of Nursing Services)
10. Mr Nurudeen Mohammed (Director of Administration)
Ghana | Atinkaonline.com