Atinkaonline.com has learnt that the Tema branch of the International God’s Way Church, owned by Bishop Daniel Obinim caught fire on Thursday, February 13th 2020.
According to sources, the church caught fire while some electricians were working on one of the meters at the premises which was faulty.
The situation was immediately attended to by the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) to fight the fire and to prevent its spread.
Although no deaths were recorded, it was reported that some properties were damaged at the church premises.
Ghana| Atinkaonline.com| Porcia Oforiwaa Ofori