Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves said he feels like he has been “run over by a truck” after becoming the first man to have four ribs removed to leave him with a super slim waist.
And the plastic surgery addict — who has spent more than $670,000 transforming his body — even filmed his grisly 60th cosmetic procedure.
The London-based social media star had his groundbreaking operation at the Los Angeles clinic of Dr. Michael K. Obeng and live streamed the “experience” on the surgeon’s Instagram account.
Speaking to The Sun Online straight after the procedure, he said: “I am the only man in the world to have this operation.”
“I am able to stand up or lie down but I am in excruciating pain. I feel like I have been run over by a truck. I am on very strong medication.”
The clinic later posted: “Our first male #RibRemoval @rodrigoalvesuk the verdict is out if Alves is the first gentleman to have his #ribs removed! Watch our #Live #Feed to #Witness #History!!”
Another grisly image showed Alves’ bloody ribs laid out on a table in front of him while he casually takes a photo with his phone.
The 34-year-old Brazilian wanted to have six ribs removed to drop his waistline from 34 inches down to just 26 inches.
However, he was told by doctors that could affect the function of his lungs.
Before boarding his flight to the US for the op, he told The Sun Online: “On Sunday the ribs are coming out. Once they’ve been removed they’ll be sent off to a cartilage bank.”
Storing his removed body parts means that Alves will be able to use them in the future if he needs extra gristle for a procedure or reconstruction.
So far he has spent a fortune on procedures including nose jobs, silicone chest implants, eight pack abs and more.
Last year, he revealed he wanted to have three ribs removed from either side of his rib cage so he can have a thinner waist.
In November he told The Sun: “If I have my ribs removed I’m gonna have a classic figure. It’s going to make my waist tiny so I can wear elegant, nice blazers.”
“I have had friends that have done it before — it’s not a simple procedure but it can be done.”
His latest surgery comes after he revealed on Italian TV he will have a sex change to turn into a Human Barbie Doll.
But he says he would not go through with his biggest procedure to date until his late 50s.
And he says he has taken inspiration from “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star Caitlyn Jenner after she came out as a woman in 2015 and subsequently had gender reassignment surgery.
He added: “I am very happy to be a man for now but I don’t want to turn into an old saggy man.”
“I will do what Caitlyn Jenner did. When I reach my late 50s, I would rather be a sexy old lady then a saggy old man.”
New York Post