There’s no secret formula for making a man fall wildly in love with you. But there are some alluring tips that you can incorporate when dating for maximum results that also happen to enhance your self-love.
1. Emanate and project true confidence. If you see yourself as a catch, so will he. Activities that can help boost confidence include meditation, yoga, and going on Instagram less.
2. Be down to earth. There’s nothing worse than a dramatic person who plays games. This might be a cliché, but people who are grounded and down to earth provides a sense of inward security. Laugh at yourself from time to time and be happy where you are in life – it’s contagious
3. Be spontaneous. Nobody likes a boring and predictable granny – being spontaneous adds spark and adventurous challenged to your life, taking you out of your comfort zone. It’s also a great way to bond and try new things together.
4. Perfect your witty banter that can have its deep and intelligent moments. The more you try it out with men at the local park or bar, the more comfortable and casual you’ll be. It will drive men crazy and ensure you’re never in an awkward silence.
5. Be passionate about all of your opinions and everything you do. It will radiate a glowing energy from you that shows how much you care about life, and it makes them want to care just as much. This will really turn men on because that energy is electric.
6. Be honest and express your opinion. Honest is sexy in everyone, and so is not being agreeable. Men like to be challenged by someone on their level who will stick by their ideas and advocate for them. A good debate can be some incredible foreplay and earn you respect.
7. Be yourself. Yes, it’s corny, but impressing a man just for the sake of impressing them won’t make you happy or fulfilled. Stop thinking about what people want to see and hear, and work on being yourself as well as being completely content with that self. Inner beauty over everything.
8. Pay attention to yourself and the sweet little aspect of good hygiene. Don’t wear a ton of makeup or wearing expensive clothes – guys operate on scent a lot of the time, and a perfume or shampoo that drives him wild will go a long way.
9. Don’t feed him the super detailed play-by-play of the workplace drama with Karen, or the local gossip you heard about that one girl from high school. Sharing with your man is a good thing, but the nasty small talk and petty drama isn’t attractive to dudes. Keep it drama free, and talk about the bigger stuff – they’ll appreciate it.
10. Belittle bit of a tease. Delay his satisfaction and make him go wild with desire by sending some sense text messages or revealing what you’d like to do to him when you see him next. Of course, only do this after you’ve gotten to a certain point in your relationships.
Source: Her Beauty