Jan 09, 2017 at 12:28pm
High-life icon Daddy Lumba last Sunday performed his ever-popular track, Yentie Obiaa at a private party, which was graced by President Nana Akufo-Addo.
Nana could not help but jumped onto the dance floor together with his wife Rebecca when Lumba performed the track, which happens to be one of his favourite.
The party was held at East Legon with Kojo Oppong Nkrumah as the MC for the night.
Ghana | Atinkaonline.com
SHARE THIS PAGE
- Gh¢7billion expenditure under NDC unaccounted for – Bawumia
- “Our generation must be at the measure of Africa’s history” – Akufo-Addo to African leaders
- Bawumia’s new residence to cost $13.9
- Students ‘competing’ with animals for dirty ‘dam water' at Tamale
- Dismiss Dock Labour boss – Workers tell Akufo-Addo